Ylang Ylang essential oil is derived from the star-shaped flowers of the tropical Ylang Ylang tree and is used extensively in making perfumes and in aromatherapy. Similar to Jasmine, Ylang Ylang has been used for centuries in religious and wedding ceremonies. In Aromatherapy, Ylang Ylang is used to promote emotional wellbeing. Ylang Ylang is frequently used in luxurious hair and skin products for its scent and blends well with Bergamot, Geranium, Grapefruit, and Vetiver.
- Relax in a bath with Ylang Ylang and Epsom Salts.
- Refresh your skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using Ylang Ylang essential oil.
- Put on your wrists for a sweet, floral perfume.
- Add Ylang Ylang to a carrier oil for a deep hair conditioner.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional cautions below.
- Promotes the appearance of healthy skin and hair when applied topically.
- Provides and uplifting aroma while promoting a sense of calmness when diffused.
Sweet, rich, spicy
Germacrene, caryophyllene, Farnesene
Keep out of reach of children. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.