Refunds and Exchanges
Please note we do not accept refunds when:
- Items are not refund in their original condition i.e. have been worn, damaged or are sent without original packaging.
- Items are refunded outside the specified refund timeframe
- An order includes bespoke or customised items
- Please note we do not issue refunds for a change of mind.
Returns are at the expense of our customers and under their responsibility until the goods are successfully delivered to The Wong Way.
Faulty or Damaged Goods
We pride on the quality of our handmade jewellery and take this standard seriously which is why all our jewellery pieces are individually processed through our quality assurance process. This includes three seperate quality checks which out carried out at different stages of our production cycle to ensure there isn't anything missed. Theses are:
1. We work with precious metals using solid 925 sterling silver, 9K rose and yellow gold. During production we inspect each creation individually in great detail to ensure they are perfect.
2. Your beautiful pieces are then collected and taken to The Wong Way HQ for polishing and packaging, here our staff inspect and quality check every piece.
3. When you place your order a final quality check is done, to ensure nothing was missed and to give your beautiful piece that final polish before it arrives at your door.
If for any reason an item does reach you in a damaged condition please contact us immediately. We shall request that the product is returned unworn and in its original packaging for a replacement to be dispatched.
If an item is faulty please inform us within 28 days of receiving the product. If you inform us later than 28 days we cannot offer a refund or replacement. Please include all components: beads, chain, clasp, etc in original packaging used. We will not replace items that did not need repair. Please note that wear and tear during the course of normal use is not considered fault. Please refer to our Care Guide for further information and references.
Buyer is responsible for shipping costs for returns and repairs. The Wong Way will repair your item for free, with free shipping back to you.