Refunds and Exchanges
Please note we do not accept refunds or exchanges when:
- For any crystals
- Items are not in their original condition i.e. have been worn, used, damaged or are sent without original packaging.
- Outside the specified timeframe
- An order includes bespoke or customised items
- Please note we do not issue refunds or exchanges for change of mind.
- Please note if your product is a gift and the correct size, style or colour isn't ideal. We are always happy to exchange for another option of that same value or greater.
Returns are at the expense of our customers and under their responsibility until the goods are successfully delivered to The Wong Way.
Faulty or Damaged Goods
Aromatherapy Lava Jewellery
We pride on the quality of our handmade jewellery and take this standard seriously which is why all our jewellery pieces are individually processed through our quality assurance process. This includes three seperate quality checks which out carried out at different stages of our production cycle to ensure there isn't anything missed. Theses are:
1. We work with precious metals using solid 925 sterling silver, 9K rose and yellow gold. During production we inspect each creation individually in great detail to ensure they are perfect.
2. Your beautiful pieces are then collected and taken to The Wong Way HQ for polishing and packaging, here our staff inspect and quality check every piece.
3. When you place your order a final quality check is done, to ensure nothing was missed and to give your beautiful piece that final polish before it arrives at your door.
If for any reason an item does reach you in a damaged condition please contact us immediately. We shall request that the product is returned unworn and in its original packaging for a replacement to be dispatched.
If an item is faulty please inform us within the warranty period of 1 year from purchasing the product. If you inform us later than the warranty period of 1 year we cannot offer a refund or replacement. Please include all components: beads, chain, clasp, etc in original packaging used. We will not replace items that did not need repair. Please note that wear and tear during the course of normal use is not considered fault. Please refer to our Care Guide for further information and references.
Our diffusers quality is the highest standard and we pride ourselves on the longevity and ability to be used frequently throughout the day. If there is any reason you find your diffuser to not be working within the 1 year warranty period from purchasing your diffuser please contact us to receive a replacement diffuser.
We will not replace a diffuser that is not faulty. Please note that wear and tear during the course of normal use is not considered fault. We do not offer refunds for faulty diffusers.
The products we offer in store is hand selected by us based on our love for the product, ethos and high quality. If there is any reason you find your products purchased to be faulty, damaged or not in the condition you expected as advertised please contact us immediately.
We will not replace an item that is not faulty. Please note that wear and tear during the course of normal use is not considered fault. We do not offer refunds for faulty items, but can offer an exchange of that same value or greater. Please note we cannot offer refunds or exchanges for our crystals.
Buyer is responsible for shipping costs for returns and repairs. The Wong Way will repair your item for free, with free shipping back to you. We want you to be satisfied, in love and using you products purchased from us so please don't ever hesitate to contact us if there is any issues with your products purchased.