The pink peppercorn, while similar in appearance to black peppercorn apart from the colour, is closely related to cashews. Indigenous populations used all parts of the tree, including the pink peppercorn fruit. Limonene and Phellandrene, two of the main chemical components of Pink Pepper essential oil, promote a calming atmosphere when diffused.
- - Diffuse to promote a relaxing environment.
- - Blend with citrus or floral oils to create an invigorating aroma when diffused.
- - Add one drop to a carrier oil as part of an invigorating massage.
- Diffuses well with Green Mandarin, Ylang Ylang, Grapefruit and Bergamot Essential Oils.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops in a carrier oil.
- A warm spicy scent.
- Create a calming atmosphere when diffused.
Spicy, fruity, slightly woody
Limonene, Phellandrene, Myrcene
Keep out of reach of children. Not to be taken. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctors care, consult your physician.