Derived from the coniferous tree, Juniper Berry essential oil has a rich history of traditional uses and benefits. Juniper Berry acts as a natural cleansing and clarifying agent to the skin. Juniper Berry acts as a natural skin toner and reduces the appearance of skin blemishes. Its woody, spicy, yet fresh aroma has a calming, grounding effect. When diffused, Juniper Berry provides a cleansing, refreshing aroma.
- - Add one to two drops to water or citrus drinks.
- - Apply one drop to promote a clear, healthy looking complexion.
- Diffuse with citrus oils to freshen and purify the air and provides a balancing and calming aroma.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL or 1/2 cup of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional cautions below.
- Has a clean, woody and spicy aroma.
- Acts as a natural skin toner.
- Naturally cleansing and clarifying to the skin.
- Has a calming aroma, grounding to the emotions.
Balsamic, clean, woody, spicy
Neryl acetate, alpha pinene, curcumene
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctors care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.