- During a long car ride, diffuse or place a drop of ginger in the palm of your hand and inhale.
- When diffused, Ginger blends well with Vetiver, Fennel, Cinnamon Bark and Lemon essential oils.
- Use Ginger essential oil in your favourite sweet and savoury dishes.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food flavour use: Add 1 or 2 drops to food.
- Ginger has a hot, spicy and fragrant flavour.
- A popular spice used in many dishes from around the world.
- Provides a fragrant and soothing aroma.
Keep out of reach of children. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.