Sourced from Madagascar, doTERRA Ginger essential oil is derived from the fresh rhizome of the ginger plant the subterranean stalk of a plant that shoots out the root system. A featured ingredient in many Asian dishes, Ginger has a hot, fragrant flavour when used as a kitchen spice. In Western tradition, Ginger is most often used in sweets—gingerbread and ginger snaps being two examples. Ginger essential oil can also be applied topically or inhaled for a soothing aroma.
- During a long car ride, diffuse or place a drop of ginger in the palm of your hand and inhale.
- When diffused, Ginger blends well with Vetiver, Fennel, Cinnamon Bark and Lemon essential oils.
- Use Ginger essential oil in your favourite sweet and savoury dishes.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food flavour use: Add 1 or 2 drops to food.
- Promotes the appearance of clear, healthy looking skin.
- Gives hair a vibrant, healthy looking glow.
Herbaceous, green, floral, sweet, dry
Citronellol, citronellyl formate, geraniol
Keep out of reach of children. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.