Derived from the branches of the tall evergreen tree, Cypress essential oil has a fresh, clean aroma that‚ energising and refreshing. Cypress is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists. Cypress contains monoterpenes, making it beneficial for oily skin conditions. Try diffusing during times of transition or loss to promote feelings of being grounded.
- - Prior to a long run, apply to feet and legs for an energising aromatic boost.
- - Apply one or two drops to a carrier oil and rub on your chest before gardening to enliven your senses.
- - Diffuse with Lime essential oil for an invigorating scent.
- - Mix together Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with carrier oil for an invigorating massage.
- - Add one to two drops to toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
- - Its invigorating scent may enliven the senses.
- - Helps improve the appearance of oily skin.
- - Commonly diffused with citrus oils for an uplifting aroma.
Clean, fresh, woody, herbaceous
pinene, 3-carene, limonene
Keep out of reach of children. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctors care, consult your physician.