The Siberian fir tree is a tall, light in colour, conifer tree native to European Russia and Canada. Siberian Fir essential oil has a refreshing, woody scent that is known for its calming and relaxing aromas. Siberian Fir has a unique chemical composition that is predominately bornyl acetate, which provides a majority of the benefits of this essential oil. Siberian Fir can be very soothing to the skin, making it an ideal essential oil to add to a comforting massage. When diffused, Siberian Fir can help promote a relaxing and grounding atmosphere.
- - After strenuous activity, dilute with a carrier oil and massage into skin for soothing comfort.
- - When working through difficult circumstances at home, work or school, diffuse Siberian Fir to provide a calming aroma. Blends well with Bergamot, Cedarwood, Wild Orange and Geranium essential oils.
- Inhale deeply and experience the refreshing aroma.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
- Diffuse to promote a balancing aroma.
- Diffuse to promote a relaxing aroma.
- Provides a soothing effect when used in massage.
Green, woody and fresh
Keep out of reach of children. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.