Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood essential oil provides a myriad of benefits. It is native to cold climates, thriving in high altitudes and growing up to 100 feet. Reminiscent of its size and strength, Cedarwood has a grounding aroma that evokes feelings of spiritual and emotional wellbeing. When applied topically, Cedarwood has clarifying properties. Additionally, Cedarwood is frequently used in massage therapy to help soothe the body during a relaxing massage.
- After a difficult day, diffuse to create a relaxing environment.
- During your facial routine, add one to two drops to your facial toner or moisturiser to help promote clear, healthy looking skin.
- Place a drop on a cotton ball and place in closet to freshen the smell.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
- Relaxing and grounding aroma.
- Helps keep skin looking healthy.
Nutty, woody, sweet
-cedrene, cedrol, thujopsene
Keep out of reach of children. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctors care, consult your physician.