Basil has a warm, spicy, yet herbal aroma known to provide a feeling of calm and centeredness. Basil has a high linalool content, making it an ideal application to diffuse for a calming and centering environment. Basil is commonly used in cooking to add a fresh, herbal flavour to meats, pastas, and entre dishes. The aroma of Basil can help promote a sense of focus, calmness and a feeling of centeredness.
- Diffuse while studying or reading.
- Combine with Geranium and Wild Orange essential oils, for an uplifting aroma.
- Add to your favourite Italian dishes for a refreshing taste.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use one to two drops in diffuser of choice.
Food flavour use: Add 1 or 2 drops to food.
- Provides a sense of alertness and feelings of calmness when diffused.
- Distinct flavour ideal for Italian dishes.
Warm, spicy, herbal
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctors care, consult your physician.