🌝 The Capricorn Full Moon will transpire at 4:39am (AEST) Friday the 25th of June. Here’s some words about the moon written by our Psychic Reader Mel from Divinely Connected:
This strawberry full moon is a the last super moon of the year, the spiritual meaning of the Capricorn full moon relates to good fortune, optimism and generosity. This full moon aligns very closely with a fortunate fixed star that is associated with success, ambition, honesty and spirituality. So, this is an excellent moon phase to combat the lies and deception.
This full moon brings your home, family, and intimate relationships into sharper focus for the following two weeks of this moon phase. Opposing forces such as work versus home, or what you need versus what you want, create inner tension and external pressures. This can lead to conflict and crises that drain your energy.
The lunar qualities of emotions and instincts reach their peak at a full moon. Use your increased emotional strength and intuition to overcome any challenges. Subconscious awareness allows for an impartial and balanced look at your personal relationships. You will clearly see any relationship dynamics or negative feelings causing disharmony.
On the positive side this full moon brings cheerfulness, optimism, honesty, good fortune and a more harmonious family life. A willingness to share your feeling, plus an intuitive understanding of the feeling of others, makes this a good full moon for socialising. New friendships are likely to be with genuine, honest, and even influential people who can help you succeed. Family members and people associated with spirituality, business, education, and the law may also be of valuable assistance.
In your professional life, a feeling for social trends makes this is the ideal time to make a presentation or work on marketing or public relations. Increased popularity means you can captivate a wide audience. This is also a good moon phase to expand your horizons through education and travel.
Venus opposite Pluto intensifies your need for love and affection but can cause drama in your closest relationships. This may involve manipulation, power struggles, suspicion, jealousy, possessiveness, threats, or intimidation. Using your increased powers of attraction may fulfil your intense desires but would not help the evolution of your soul.
Over the next couple of weeks, you will still feel tension from planetary disruptive influences, and you could experience restrictive changes and the unexpected.
This full moon is very optimistic and generous, makes it an especially fortunate moon phase with an emphasis on success, honesty, and spirituality.
The good fortune and honesty of this full moon are particularly helpful to counteract the deceptive and treacherous influence of the June 10 Solar Eclipse.
Full Moon Affirmation In Capricorn
"I am amazing and I can do anything I desire. I choose to be positive, and I know my worth and in this I know I will succeed."
Full Moon Crystals
Citrine is known as The Merchant's Stone because of its ability to assist us in the areas of manifestation, abundance, wealth, and prosperity. With its help, we can better attract the people and situations we need to make our dreams come true. It's a positive stone that is all about vitality, joy, warmth and new beginnings. Its energy is highly uplifting, and it can help us to feel more creative, inspired, confident, generous, radiant, and happy.
When you feel that way, it's only a matter of time before you start seeing some good luck in your life! You might notice you have a renewed love for life and a boost of physical energy. Citrine is also considered to be one of the good luck crystals because it deters negative energy, and not only does it help us to see the good in situations, but it also helps us find the solutions that can improve bad situations.
Clear Quartz will boost the healing properties of other stones for good luck. It's a strong amplifier that can be used in conjunction with other crystals to enhance their beneficial properties. Clear Quartz is also programmable, which means you can program it to amplify your intentions. Just hold it while stating your intention and it will support you! On its own, this stone is very versatile, and it can bring you good luck in any way you desire, whether it be providing you with healing energy, drawing away pain, finding your purpose, or cleansing your inner spirit.
It's a high energy stone that promotes optimistic feelings, serving as a source of light in the darkness. As a crown chakra stone, it also provides a strong connection to higher consciousness, helping us to find the answers we seek.
Labradorite is the crystal to use if you want to make decisions that lead to lucky outcomes. That's because it gives off an extremely high vibration that awakens our intuition on all levels and opens up a sacred connection to the universe. From that place, we are able to embrace inspired self discovery, which helps us to stop feeling stuck and make good choices. By connecting us to the higher realms, we realise anything is possible, so we are no longer led by fear. Labradorite has often been referred to as the Stone of Magic because of its transformative powers. What's more magical that luck? The magical energy of this good luck stone inspires synchronicity, imagination, spiritual expansion, and spontaneity.
Full Moon Essential Oils
Wild Orange is a fabulous essential oil for the power of association, abundance and possibility. For many of us when we smell an orange, it brings us back to those childhood memories when things were very abundant and there were a lot of possibilities. It is a feel-good uplifting oil.
Geranium is the oil of love and trust for heart centre healing it increases empathy, trust, compassion and gentleness. A perfect oil to connect with yourself and your hearts desires.
Cinnamon is the oil of sexual harmony and helps us to tune into and accept our bodies, feel present and comfortable, and relax into the things that give us pleasure.
Full Moon Ritual
FULL MOON WATER RITUAL
What you need: Glass jar with lid, filtered water.
What to do:
- Take your glass jar, fill it with filtered water or water from your tap.
- Place it outside in the direct line of the moonlight overnight.
- As you place the water outside, spend a few minutes considering your intentions for the lunar cycle and what you want to bring in.
- In the morning collect the jar and use it however you wish!
Here are a few ideas of what you can do with it:
- Drink it - taking a sip or two every day, reminding yourself of your intentions and the power of the moon.
- Bathe your crystals in it, your crystals can absorb all types of energy, bathing them in your moon water will give them a refresh and amplify their power.
- Beautify with it - place your moon water in a spray bottle, add a few drops of your favourite essential oil and use it as a facial toner each morning.
Honour the process of honouring you…
MOON WISHES MANIFESTATION RITUAL
What you need: Paper, pencil, box or jar, candles, and matches
What to do:
- List your manifestations. Let the spirit of the evening move you! This one is simple and so beautiful.
- Start by lighting a candle, focus on getting present, and letting go of everything spinning through your mind.
- Spend a few moments thinking about what you want to release, and what you want to call in.
- Take the paper and one by one jot down the things you’d like to show up into your life over the next month - these are your full moon wishes.
- Place the wish list someplace special: in a pretty box, for example - or roll up the page and place it in a jar - and then set it outside to soak up the moonlight.
- In the morning bring the wishes back inside and place it somewhere you will see it daily. I have a little altar over the fireplace in my bedroom where I keep mine, but something as simple as placing it on your nightstand works just as well. Each evening before you go to sleep, take a look at your list and reflect.
Love and Blissbombs