White Sage Stick
Smudging has been around for centuries and is based on the native American Cleansing Practice.
For hundreds of years, white sage (salvia apiana) has been considered a sacred, cleansing, purifying, and protective plant. Used in rituals and ceremonies for centuries, white sage is often burned in a ritual known as smudging. Smudging is a cleansing ceremony used to rid a person, space or object of negative energy or even bad spirits. Sage emits negative ions, and our aura holds positive ions. Through the smudging process we can neutralise our aura or the energy of other spaces and objects to cleanse and renew.
- Small: 11cm L x 4cm W x 3cm H
- Large: 20cm L x 5cm W x 5cm H
HOW TO USE
- ≜ To begin your cleanse, ensure all windows and doorways are open to allow the negative energies to leave the space.
- ≜ Start from the front door of your home and ensure the sage smudge stick is well lit.
- ≜ Begin to move around the home in an anti-clockwise motion, as well as an anti-clockwise hand motion.
- ≜ Allow the smoke to drift to into hidden smaller spaces like cupboards and dark corners as you make the intention for the negative energies to leave the space and perhaps even state it aloud that it is no longer welcome, and it is time for it to move on.
- ≜ Allow the sage to self-extinguish or if desired you can put it out and place on a small dish.
- ≜ Use again whenever you feel in need of a cleanse and to remove unwanted negative energies.