The Starchild Tarot Akashic
Traveling to distant vistas and worlds of the imagination, The Starchild Tarot is a tribute to the medicine and magic that evolves through self-reflection and meditation. Inspired by sacred symbology, the Akasha, and the fabric of our universe, each card functions as a tiny gateway into new worlds and insights for you to explore.
The final Starchild deck represents the culmination of many years of paintings, illustrations, photography and design, and offers a unique window into the world of the Tarot
- 79 cards, including the Major Arcana, and Minor Arcana or the four suits (Wands, Crystals (pentacles), Swords, Cups).
- 4.75” x 2.75” inch cards with borderless graphics.
- An array of colourfully rendered images, incorporating a mixture of photographic elements and hand illustrated designs and paintings.
- A sturdy two piece box with gold embossed details.
- 400 GSM card stock with a satin matte finish.
- Antique-style gold matte gilding.
- A larger version of the Starchild Tarot Guidebook that comes outside of the box. This is a comprehensive guide of 169 pages for readers of all levels, including 5+ Tarot spreads, information on all 79 cards with corresponding images, and daily journal prompts. Tips on cutting and shuffling the cards, how to read reversed meanings, and additional esoteric keys for The Major Arcana are also included.