This Smudging Bundle contains:
- 1 x Small White Sage smudge stick
- 1 x Palo Santo stick
- 1 x Unpolished Abalone Shell
For hundreds of years, white sage (salvia apiana) has been considered a sacred, cleansing, purifying, and protective plant. Used in rituals and ceremonies for centuries, white sage is often burned in a ritual known as smudging. Smudging is a cleansing ceremony used to rid a person, space or object of negative energy or even bad spirits.
Sage emits negative ions and our aura holds positive ions. Through the smudging process we can neutralise our aura or the energy of other spaces and objects to cleanse and renew.
- SIZE: 11cm L x 3cm W x 3cm H (approximately)
- SOURCED: California
Palo Santo (Bursera Graveolens) has a long history of use by the native people of South America as an essential tool in sacred shamanic rituals for its energetic cleansing and medicinal healing properties.
The mystical tree is part of the citrus family and has sweet notes of pine, mint and lemon. The calming and relaxing aroma of Palo Santo is even more present from the smoke of the smoldering wood. Today it is continued to be enjoyed for its cleansing and healing properties, much like sage, to release negative energies and negative thoughts and feelings. The smoke provides an uplifting sent that calms the mind and raises your vibration in preparation for meditation and provides a deeper spiritual connection.
- SIZE: 10cm L x 2cm W x 2cm H (approximately)
- SOURCED: From the sacred Palo Santo tree of South America. Its name translates to ‘holy wood” in Spanish. This product is organically grown and sourced from sustainable farms.
Representing the 'water' element of a 4-element ritual, the abalone shell is also used to catch the ash and embers from your smudge stick.
Rest your smudge stick on the shell before, during and after your cleansing ritual.
- SIZE: 13cm L x 10.5cm W x 5cm H
- SOURCED: Harvested ethically and cleaned safely.