Single Oil Flashcards
The perfect conversation starter for your dōTERRA essential oils
These Essential Oil Flashcards are going to give you a beautiful, funny and memorable way to make sure you're getting the most out of your oils, so you can be healthier and optimise the many benefits of dōTERRA’s essential oils.
Not only will they teach you the basics about the most commonly used oils - they'll also give you a creative tool for your next class and add some fun to your next oily night.
ESSENTIAL OILS SHOULD BE SIMPLE AND FUN, RIGHT?
Learning about essential oils don't have to be boring...
We designed all of your new cards to have catchy phrases that are easier to remember and with portability in mind so they can easily fit in your essential oil pouch and travel with you when you need it.
We love making sure your essential oils are fun and enjoyable as well as useful and educational.
What else should I know?
- Each card is laminated for durability, oil protection and because it feels so nice.
- Each box includes a flexible, metal ring to hold all your cards together.
- The colours match the colours of your dōTERRA oil bottles
- The cards measure 3.25x3.25" so they're easy to hold and throw in your bag.
- For fun, we gave you a few game ideas for your next class or party.
Arborvitae, Basil, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Blue Tansy, Cardamom, Cassia, Cedarwood, Cilantro, Cinnamon, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Clove, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Dill, Douglas Fir, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Hawaiian Sandalwood, Jasmine, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lime, Marjoram, Melaleuca, Melissa, Myrrh, Neroli, Oregano, Patchouli, Peppermint, Petitgrain, Rose, Rosemary, Siberian Fir, Spearmint, Spikenard, Tangerine, Thyme, Vetiver, White Fir, Wild Orange, Wintergreen, Ylang Ylang
- - Name of the essential oil
- - A pithy saying to help you remember how to use them
- Colours that match the colour of your essential oil bottle
- - 3-4 benefits of each oil. These are written in a way that allows you to use them in a class or sales setting. We wanted them to be as FDA friendly as possible so that you can use them in group settings without any worries. The copy is inspired by DoTerra's website and other related educational sources.
- - Symbols to easily show how you can use the oils (aromatically, topically, internally)
- A dandy disclaimer (yay, disclaimers 😉 )