Historically used by Native Americans for topical and spiritual practices, Black Spruce is a powerful wood essential oil. Distilled from the needles and branches of the Picea mariana tree, Black Spruce essential oil is high in bornyl acetate, a chemical component known for relaxation and calming properties.
Start your day off with Black Spruce, used either topically and aromatically. After strenuous exercise try massaging Black Spruce into the skin with a carrier oil as part of a soothing and comforting massage. Diffuse Black Spruce or apply to the back of the neck throughout the day whenever you are searching for harmony and balance. Black Spruce essential oil is often used in aromatherapy for its invigorating, refreshing and clear aroma.
- - After strenuous activity, combine 1 to 2 drops of Black Spruce with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into the skin.
- When working through difficult circumstances, try diffusing Black Spruce.
- Inhale throughout the day to experience the refreshing, clear aroma.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
- May provide soothing benefits to the skin.
- Relaxing and calming aroma.
- Refreshing and clear aroma.
Balsamic, green, fruity, woody
Bornyl acetate, a-pinene, camphene, 3-carene
Keep our of reach of children. Not to be taken. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor care, consult your physician.