Uplift and Energise Gift Pack
This gorgeous bundle includes:
The perfect bundle to uplift and energise you. Invigorating your sense and creative flow. Boxed and beautifully gift wrapped in our signature Wong Way Style.
Innovative & stylish the Mod cool mist diffuser features a minimalistic design and with multiple power options, is perfect to use in your home, car or office.
The Mod is cleverly designed & is ideal for desk tops, travel, small personal spaces and perhaps some cars too!
Please note: The Mod may fit into some expandable cup holders in some vehicles may not fit smaller cup holders.
The USB power cord is perfect to use through a computer on your desk. Plus, the included standard wall adapter allows the Mod to be used in any room in the home.
The Mod will instantly purify, cleanse and refresh the atmosphere and create healthy negative ions to improve air quality. The essential oils are easily absorbed, allowing you to enjoy the many benefits of aromatherapy all day long.
The subtle strip of colour changing lights can be set to flow through the different colours, set to a specific colour, or completely switched off
- - 5 in 1 multifunctions
- - Operates up to 4 hours continuously (no intermittent function)
- - 60ml Water Capacity
- - Uses Ultrasonic Cool Mist technology
- - Comes with USB cord with standard wall plug
- - Fits in most cup holders in vehicles.
- - No heat source used
- - Auto switch off on low water level
- - Product size 9cm diameter x 7.5 cm height
- - Ideal for desktops, personal spaces, caravans & vehicles
LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
The top-selling doTERRA essential oil, Lemon has multiple benefits and uses. Lemon oil, with its powerful crisp uplifting scent, can be used as a natural cleaner throughout the home. When added to water, Lemon provides a refreshing and uplifting citrus boost throughout the day. Lemon is frequently added to food to enhance the flavour of desserts and main dishes. When diffused, Lemon is very uplifting and energising and promotes feelings of lightness, cheer and joy.
- Add a few drops to water for a citrus burst of flavour.
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, counter tops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.